Contecon Manzanillo S.A. de C.V.
Contecon Manzanillo is the gateway of choice in the Mexican Pacific Coast. Ideally located to serve growing Asia and Intra-Americas trades, the terminal at the Port of Manzanillo is near main consumer markets such as Mexico City and Mexico’s largest industrial zones. CMSA is directly connected to all major cities in the country, as well as the three most industrialized states: Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey.
- Only terminal in Manzanillo with land for planned expansion
- Infrastructure and super structure to handle New-Panamax and larger vessels
- Dedicated on-dock intermodal rail (Ferromex)
- Onsite Customs area for the north zone of the Port of Manzanillo
- Direct empty returns to the terminal without the need for double-handling at external yards
- Ability to grow in line with market demand
- Inter-terminal transfers (ITT) by truck or feeder
The Port of Manzanillo is close to Mexico’s largest automotive exporting state, Jalisco. An important automotive corridor runs through the cities of Guadalajara, Aguascalientes, San Luis Potosi, Leon, Silao and Queretaro – serving manufacturing and aftermarket operations for Honda, Toyota, Nissan, GM, BMW, Mazda and Mercedes Benz.