Christian Martin R. Gonzalez
Christian Razón Gonzalez is the Executive Vice President of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI)*. He has over 20 years of experience in the port industry, particularly in container terminal management and operation. As Executive Vice President, Mr. Gonzalez oversees the Group’s operations and business development.
Prior to his current role, he was Vice President and Head of Asia Pacific Region & Manila International Container Terminal (MICT). He served as Head of Business Development for Asia Region in 2012, and was the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Madagascar International Container Terminal Services, Ltd. in 2009 and 2006, respectively. In 2003, he served as Operations Manager of MICT. Mr. Gonzalez joined ICTSI* in 1997, holding positions in various Operations departments.
Mr. Gonzalez is a Business Administration graduate from Pepperdine University in California and holds a Bilingual Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de la Empresa (IESE) Business School, the graduate school of management of the University of Navarra in Barcelona, Spain.
- Chairman and President, Subic Bay International Terminal Holdings, Inc., ICTSI Subic, Inc., Cavite Gateway Terminal, Inc., Laguna Gateway Inland Container Terminal, Inc., Intermodal Terminal Holdings, Inc.
- President, ICTSI Asia Pacific Business Services, Inc., IW Cargo Handlers, Inc., ICTSI Foundation, Inc.
- Chairman, Cordillera Properties Holdings, Inc., ICTSI Far East Pte. Ltd., Mindanao International Container Terminal Services, Inc., ICTSI Ltd.
- President Commissioner, PT ICTSI Jasa Prima Tbk
- Commissioner, PT Makassar Terminal Services
- Alternate Member, Sociedad Puerto Industrial Aguadulce, S.A.
- Director, Bauan International Port. Inc., Davao Integrated Port & Stevedoring Services Corp., Hijo International Port Services, Inc., South Cotabato Integrated Ports Services, Inc., Subic Bay International Terminal Corp., ICTSI Honduras Ltd., ICTSI (Hong Kong) Ltd., International Container Terminal Services Private Limited, Abbotsford Holdings, Inc., IWI Container Terminal Holdings, Inc., ICTSI Project Delivery Services Co. Pte. Ltd., ICTSI South Asia Pte. Ltd., Asiastar Consultants Limited, Manila North Harbour Port, Inc., Bloomberry Resorts Corporation*, Sureste Properties, Inc., and Prime Metroline Transit Corporation; Bloomberry Resorts and Hotels, Inc., The Country Club
*Publicly listed corporation